Meet Your Coaches
Dean Souza & Crystal Smith Souza co-own and operate CENTURY 21 Marquis. They have over 40 years of combined experience & have closed over 400 million in residential sales. Dean & Crystal have received numerous awards and recognition for productivity and growth. Dean is a Master (2015), Grandmaster (2013, 2014, & 2016) and Pinnacle (2010, 2011, 2012) award winner with the Bay East Association of Realtors, served on the Professional Standards Committee, Ethics Committee & Adjudicator for Arbitrator Proceedings. Crystal Smith Souza has over 15 years of experience in Real Estate as Broker/Realtor and has previously worked for the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development. Dean and Crystal have taken their experience & knowledge to build success through specifically defined systems and structure. Dean is presently an active real estate coach with the Mike Ferry Organization training real estate sales associates to achieve extraordinary results. Together Dean and Crystal are shaping the way to change lives of real estate agents, one agent at a time.
As President of CENTURY 21 Marquis, Dean oversees sales & training for the company:
- Daily Training, which consists of Beginning & Advance script training including Objection Handling & Mastering the Listing Presentation.
- One on One coaching, provided to agents on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Field Training, providing training outside of the office (Door knocking, Presentation training)
As CEO of CENTURY 21 Marquis, Crystal oversees the operations & compliance of the company.
- System Implementation, which involves the development and execution of company benefits, technology and agent services.
- Agent Support, include managing files, overseeing compliance, onboarding agents & providing guidance.
- Creative Director & Visionary, overseeing the growth and expansion of the company.
210 Porter Drive Ste 120, San Ramon, CA 94583
20980 Redwood Rd Ste 100, Castro Valley, CA 94546